Woongjin ThinkBig provides a variety of educational and cultural services targeting the entire age spectrum from children to adults,
including not only children reading and learning services, but also publication of books in various genres.
Personalized ‘book curation’ encourages children to
open books on their own.
Personal library ‘Thought Library’ fills the children’s hours
with reading activities.
Bumper-to-bumper ‘companion books’ increase the depth
and breadth of children’s reading.
‘Reading 100 books’ activity sets to develop good reading habits.
Self-motivated learning habits: weekly one-on-one meetings for closer management
Daily learning habits: in-depth management of major subjects including English and Mathematics
Daily learning habits: subject and essay writing management
Weekly in-depth learning: video class with specialized instructors
- 3D Digital contents spark your imagination and trigger your visual
and auditory senses.
- Interactive characters are used to interact with each other and
various 3D interactive effects.
- Create your own digital characters and add yourself to the story.
- Digital contents allow users to directly participate in the story
by combining the user profile picture, voice, and name into
the character of the book.
- Enrich your learning experience with augmented reality and
- Learn various contents and content-based quizzes of the book
by moving the interactive characters.
- Different encyclopedia books cover important subjects, such as Space,
Weather, Robots, and more.
- ARpedia is ideal for at-home learning as well which will be taken to
a completely different level.
The realistic exploration of universal knowledge
Through encountering vivid virtual experiences, the reader can enjoy learning a variety of universal knowledge.
Learn about your community!
Through various stories and interactive educational activities, readers learn about the different service workers in the community and the jobs they perform.
130 science laboratory experiments through AR
Experience important scientific concepts in your own science laboratory through AR
Learning Hangeul with Korean children's songs, textbooks, and storytelling fairy tales
storytelling fairy tales Learning that stimulates five senses and intrigues with various digital play activities
A systematic curriculum that can start with a beginner who doesn't know Korean
Sound learning with the principles of creating Hangeul enables quick learning on a different level